Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playdate and Water Fun

Sean and I went to the Trailhead Water Park to meet a new mommy's group. Sean still isn't interested in the water, though. He likes to fill his cup and dump it, but he mainly enjoys walking up the staircase to look at the fire house or to run over and climb up on the music stage. After chasing him around in the heat for awhile, we decided to go. I was in need of more coffee and I promised Sean a lollipop at Kenny's office which was nearby. On the way home, I asked Sean what he wanted to do when he got "big" for his work, b/c he knows that Daddy was at work and he said, "I want to drive". Yesterday, he wanted to be a firefighter so he could touch the fire hydrants. :).
After his nap, he ate his snack (popcorn) and I made some cupcakes. I promised him that he could sprinkle them with the candy bits when they were cooled. After 15 min. of him asking if they were ready, I let him play in his little pool outside. He finally started pouring water on himself and then onto me!! He had a lot of fun and then enjoyed his cupcake after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment