Chronicling the daily antics with our little boy, Sean Patrick. You are our little Irish lad because Daddy is really proud of his Irish heritage and wants to pass this on to you. Your middle name, Patrick is a family name which is the middle name of Uncle Danny.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Potty Training....Again
Sean's teacher asked me to bring him to school in his underwear and to bring a lot of extra clothes, so they can work on helping Sean learn to potty. I was nervous all morning because I was wondering how he did. When, I picked him up, I found out that they tried, but he held inside for 4 hours!! I couldn't believe it. When, I ask him if he has to potty, he says sweetly, "no, thank you". When we got home, he peed right on the kitchen floor and wasn't upset in the least. I put him in a pull-up to nap and then back in underwear to go outside and play. Well, he peed again, outside. This time, I showed him one of his potty presents and he said he wanted to potty. Well, since he had just went, I knew nothing else was coming, but I let him sit on the potty for awhile. He's in his underwear right now and we're hoping for a pee in the potty tonight! No pictures today, since my baby is in his underwear. I don't think he'd like seeing that posted when he's older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment