Sean's highlight of today was getting to ride the tractor which is really the riding lawnmower, but he thinks it's a tractor. Kenny woke up early and Sean and I went outside to watch him, "weedech", as Sean says. Sean kept asking if he was almost finished because he was so excited to ride the tractor. Then, we watched, Kenny mow the lawn and then, Sean got his turn. Kenny turned the blades off and took the "tractor" into the street and let Sean ride with him and even steer. Sean came inside to tell me all about it.
Then, Kenny went to work and Sean and I played and watched "Handy Manny" and took a nap. Afterwards, I wanted to enjoy the beautiful day, so I took Sean outside to hang my new hummingbird feeder and let him ride his bike. Instead, of riding though, he decided he wanted to pull his wagon around. I'm not sure why he likes this, but he thinks, it's fun. After a major 3 yr old tantrum, we came right inside and Sean said he was "vewy sorry" and ate all of his chicken nuggets for me for dinner. Now, hopefully, he'll go to sleep early so that the Easter Bunny will come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment