Sean playing with Andrea and her camera
This was a rare moment when he was still
he's a cutieI've been running on about 4 hours of non-consecutive sleep today. Last night, I had a sore throat and still have it today. So, my patience was thin and I was just plain tired. I had promised Sean a playdate today at Ducky Joe's and wanted to keep my promise and to see some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile.
Sean had a rough time with being too aggressive and he actually got a taste of his own medicine from one of the other boys which resulted in a large red 3 yr old handprint on his cheek and a little bit of blood on his arm. He didn't shed a tear and was back to playing. I bribed him to leave by telling him he would go to Daddy's office for lunch. He loves this because there is always candy at the office. We had a nice lunch with Kenny and then headed home for a nap. All in all it was a good day. It would have been better had I slept and didn't have this danged sore throat.
No comments:
Post a Comment