Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Sleep Over

Saturday night, Sean spent the night at Maw Maw and Dukie's house, so we could go to a wedding. The next morning, my mom took Sean to Mass and said that he did pretty well. I went to my RCIA class which gave Kenny a much needed morning to himself.
Kenny and I watched a movie together at home (which is rare) and then I took a much needed nap.
In the evening, I went to pick up Sean. Maw Maw said that he cried for me once, which he normally doesn't do, but we think it is because he isn't using his pacy anymore and he needed his security (me). I missed my little guy and showered him with kisses. On the way home, he was very disappointed that he didn't see any fireworks. Now, he thinks every time that it is dark outside that there will be fireworks. He wasn't believing my story of the 4th of July as a special day for fireworks, so I'm hoping that he'll forget about them until New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment