Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Terrible Three's Reared It's Head....

Oh, my!! My mom (maw maw) was coming to spend the night, so she could watch Sean for me Sun. morning while I was at my RCIA class. Well, I spent the day cleaning which is very hard when I had to keep stopping to put Sean in time out. Kenny was working and I tried to incorporate Sean into the cleaning process, but he got bored and isn't used to being cooped up in the house. I normally do the housework when he's at school, but he doesn't go back until Sept.
I decided we needed to get out of the house, so we went to Lowe's and then I was able to get him to take a quick nap and then it was off the Mass. He was excited to see Maw Maw, but she was surprised when he didn't listen to her. He normally always listens to her. I know sitting in Mass is hard for a 3 1/2 yr old, so we left after Maw Maw got the Eucharist.
We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, next. Sean usually does well at dinner outings. Well, he just wouldn't sit still and Maw Maw wanted a "to-go" daiquiri!! At bedtime, Sean cried for me which he normally doesn't do. He loves being with Maw Maw. It was an odd day and night for us. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment