Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Long Day

Today was a long day for me because Sean was congested during the night which made him snore and kept me awake. Then, Kenny had been at the office until 6am working on a big case and came home shaved and showered and left again! I don't know how he does it. I heard him come home but didn't know the time. Then, Sean woke up at 6:30 after going to bed at 10! I had circles under my eyes.

Sean had also been punished right before bedtime and time outs don't work, so he gets privileges taken away. We had a park playdate planned, but since I was running on fumes, he was sneezing and punished, we stayed home:(. We went to Nanny's house for a little bit, but he was a bit "rough" with his girl cousins, so after a small meltdown, we left. He finally napped and so did I.

I did manage to get him to recognize his numbers from 1-10 with his flashcards and Kenny got him to spell his name, but we can't get him to write, yet. I've learned that with Sean, he'll do it on his own schedule. Sean, you wore me out, sweetie, but I couldn't imagine a day without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment