Thursday, August 6, 2009

Uncle Danny's House

Sean's uncle Danny passed away this past January. He lived in his grandmother's house, the same house where Kenny and I lived when we first got married. Kenny's dad is getting ready to rent the house and the boys (3 remaining brothers) have been going through Danny's belongings and collecting mementos.

Danny was a huge movie lover as am I. I was asked to come over and pick out some dvds that I wanted. Danny and I seemed to have the same taste in movies! Sean had fun running through house and only asked me once where Uncle Danny was. I told him in Heaven with the angels and he said, "okay".

Later, we went to eat with Maw Maw and Dukie and then headed home. It was a hard trip and when we got home, I held Sean a bit tighter. We love you, Danny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment