This morning we had a playdate with the MOMS club. It was with Luke, Olivia and Mason. Sean had fun playing with different tractors. There were some times when he didn't want to share, but all in all he had a good time. We found out that Mason will be going to a different MDO this year which made me sad, as Kimberly is a good friend and we may not be seeing each other as much and Sean really likes Mason.
Sean also surprised me by eating a lemon muffin! It is the first time my child has ever eaten a bread product!! I'm going out to buy a lot of them.
We spent the night at Maw Maw and Dukie's, as I had to get up early and work in Maw Maw's flower bed. I think Sean's days of sleepover might be numbered because he has cried for me the last 2 times and even though I was sleeping with him, he kept saying that he wanted us to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment