Let me start by saying that I hate guns. I am married to a part time cop, my brother-in-law is an ATF agent, my father-in-law was a former cop and is now in the security business, my other brother-in-law was also a former part time cop. Sean has played with his older cousin's toy guns much to my chagrin. I managed to keep a toy gun out of his hands until he was 3, but now he sees one and he wants to play with one and his daddy and uncles want to give him some, as well.
Sean knows the rules. He is not to point it at anyone or anything. He can only "shoot" targets or the wall. I don't know why some boys, if not all, like to play with these. Since he has a water gun, we went outside today to play cowboys. Sadly, Sean doesn't really now what a cowboy is, because there are no cartoons or books that I've found with a cowboy in it. Anyway, that's how I feel about guns and here are some pics that will make Kenny and Sean's uncles smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment