This morning I got a phone call from my aunt that my paternal grandma hasn't eaten in 3 days and that my uncle is a wreck. I immediately started to cry. My grandma is 89 and has lived a long live, this I know. However, she is the spitting image of my daddy. When I look into her deep blue eyes, I see my daddy's eyes. I'm grieving now that I may lose this link to daddy and am not coping well. Sean saw me cry and I told him that my Maw Maw was sick and that I was sad.
My uncle called later and said that he thinks she has had a stroke and she has been talking about my deceased father all week. I'm planning a trip to MS, this week, as I told my uncle that I need to see her. Her doctor will see her on Mon. to give us more details.
I love you, grandma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment