Monday, May 25, 2009

A Day With Maw Maw

he loves the slide
his favorite though is squirting the water

Since today was Memorial Day, Maw Maw and Kenny were both home from work. Kenny worked very hard outside and cleared off our patio by putting a lot of things in our new shed. Meanwhile, Maw Maw came over and took Sean to breakfast at I-Hop and then to get a carwash. I stayed home and got caught up on a lot of housework.


Sean came home and took a nap with Kenny while Maw Maw visited with Abby and Ashley. Sean came running out of our bedroom after and hour and told me that "Daddy is sick". I knew right away that Kenny's bs had to be low. Kenny is a diabetic. I ran in and took his bs and I was right, it was low. After some applejuice, Kenny was better and got up to eat.


Maw Maw then came back and took Sean to McDonald's and let him play in the playarea after he ate. He loves his Maw Maw and they had a great time.


Since the rain had ended, I let Sean get in his new little pool which he loves, because it is a dinosaur and it squirts water.

No comments:

Post a Comment