Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day of School

"look, mommy"
this is about as far in as I'll go

checking it out, first


Sean's class



Today was Sean's last day of MDO. He started in the fall at the age of 2 1/2 and is now 3 1/2. I have watched him blossom during this time. His vocabulary expanded to where he spoke complete sentences. He showed no fear when I left him for the 1st day. I cried, but he didn't. He had so much fun. He'll be going back there next year and for 7 wks this summer for their summer camp. He told me that he wants to go to a school with a school bus. I told him that when he gets bigger, he can go to a new school that has one.




The moms came back to school at 11am to get the kids into the swimsuits and then it was outside to the foam machine! I'll post some pictures. This is a very fun activity for the kids. Sean was a little gun shy and wouldn't get his face wet. He also was intrigued by how it worked. He went up to the operator and asked him what he was doing. Then, the man was nice enough to let Sean turn the on/off switch a couple of times. My little man is curious.




Sean, I'm so glad that you had so much fun at school this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment