Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Endings and New Beginnings

Last night, it was so sweet to hear Kenny and Sean play, as I typed away. Kenny has been working on a big court case and hasn't been getting home until very late. I can tell how much Sean and Kenny miss each other. I smiled as I listened to them play hide and seek and the sleeping dinosaur (a game that Kenny invented).

Today, was really Sean's last day of school. Thursday is a beach day at school, so he'll only be there about 2 hours. It was bittersweet to see all of the paintings in his classroom off of the walls. This was Sean's first year in a school environment and he loved it! He has learned so much and his vocabulary and sentence structure has expanded immensely. He will be going to MDO summer camp for 2 days a week for 7 wks this summer and then will go back to MDO in the fall for 3 days a week. He's a Novemeber birthday, so pre-k will wait until he's 5. Tomorrow is also his last t-ball game of the season. That makes me sad, too. He really enjoyed it. I know though that with all of these ending will come new beginnings.

Today was another beautiful day, so we spent it outside and Sean rode his bike. He is a speed racer, now. I had to jog to catch up with him.

Tomorrow, some builders are coming to put up our new shed and I know that Sean will love that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment