Saturday, May 2, 2009

Roll, Run, Jump!


This morning as soon as we got up, Sean said, "what are we doing?" and I laughed and called Kenny to tell him what he had said. He is so used to us being on the go. I promised him that we would go outside and play. We put the big boy underwear on and headed for the backyard. There were a couple of yellow flowers growing and Sean picked some for me! He said, "I need to pick em before the bees eat them". I marvel at the things that he says. We played with bubbles and since there was no pee pee accident, we went to the potty were Sean informed me that his "pee pee wasn't working". He is the funniest person I know!


I put a pull up back on him because we were headed out to cousin Abby's 4th birthday party at Northshore Gymnastics. Sean got to jump and roll and swing into a huge vat of foam. He loved it! He was the child with the most energy. The teacher couldn't keep up with him which gave me an indication of what probably goes on at school. He liked his cake but was disappointed that there was no ice cream. After the party, we went over to Abby's to watch her open her gifts. Sean wanted to open them, too, and Abby was nice enough to let him help her.


Then, it was movie night for Sean. He picked out Wall-E and asked about 100 questions. It was cute. Kenny and I kept smiling at each other as he asked us what the robot was doing now. We all fell asleep before the movie ended, so we need to re watch it! It was a nice family day and evening.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great family day! I love the foam, too. Looks really cool:)

    ReplyDelete