Sean and I are trying to adjust to the summer. He and I are both used to him going to school 2 days a week. He even asked me this morning if he was going to school and he was excited. Poor guy. I had to tell him that he will go soon. I think we're both waiting for the summer camp session to start.
Sean had a rough time sleeping last night. He didn't fall asleep until 10:30 and then woke up at midnight. He then, woke up a couple of more times wanting me to rub his back. So, we were both a little cranky today.
We had to go run errands and then came home for a long nap. After our nap (yes, I slept, too today) we went outside and played. Thank God, no ant bites today. Tomorrow, we have a playdate at the trailhead with the water spouts, so I know Sean will have fun.
We did manage to get in a little bit of waterplay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment