Sunday, May 3, 2009

Maw Maw and Dukie's House

This morning, Kenny was working the air show, so it was just me and Sean until I had to leave for a baby shower. After we woke up, I put Sean in his underwear and we went out to the backyard. We played with bubbles and he rode his old tricycle down the hill in the yard. Then, he peed. So, inside we went to change and get ready to head out. Still no luck on the potty, yet.
Sean loves to go to his Maw Maw and Dukie's house and they spoil him! I dropped him off and then went to the shower (congrats to Lori Beth and baby Chloe). Maw Maw tried to get Sean to use the potty, but it was a no-go. So, they played outside which Sean loves. He got to go in Dukie's big tool shed and play with a rubber hammer. He hammered their deck and told them that he was "building". Then, Kenny picked him up and they had some daddy/son time. Kenny and Sean played cars, trucks and tossed balloons around the house. I could tell they had a good time when I got home. I called Maw Maw that night and she and Dukie were tired *the little guy wore them out*.

No comments:

Post a Comment