We started our morning as usual with kisses and hugs on the sofa, then we got ready for school. Sean goes to a MDO 2 days a week and he loves it! When, I got home from bringing him, I saw an Entergy truck near our subdivison and knew something was wrong. That's right, no power, which meant no coffee or computer for me. Luckily, in about 2 hrs, the power was back. When, I picked up Sean from school, Miss Christy, his teacher told me that he is letting her know how smart he is. Last week, he was the only one who knew his shapes and this week, he was the only one who knew number recognition. I am so proud and surprised. Surprised, b/c when I work with Sean on numbers, he tells me that he doesn't know or he gets bored and moves on to something else. He is the Christopher Columbus of the class according to Miss Christy b/c he likes to roam around. We are thinking that he gets bored easily after he knows something or completes a task, so he gets up and walks around.
Sean wanted his carwash today, but I had to explain that the rain cleaned mommy's car. He didn't like that, so we had a crying episode all the way home. As a reward for being so good at school, he got to ride his bike and have cookies. We spent the rest of the day with a nap and play time. When Kenny got home, Sean got to turn the lights on his police car, or as Sean says, "folice car" b/c he ate all of his dinner. Here's a picture of Sean on his 1st day of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment