Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clean Up on Aisle 5

Last night was so cute. I always lie down with Sean b/f he falls asleep. I thought he was asleep, but suddenly, he sat up and said, "Uncle Joey hit my eye". Well, about 2 mths ago, Joey was weed eating and some grass got in his eye. Sean still remembers this. He has an incredible memory and can recall events from as far as 6 mths ago and something so small such, as breaking the light on his toy at Maw Maw's house. Anyway, after he said that about Uncle Joey, he then said, "it was an accident", then he said, "he didn't say he's sorry", then he said, 'he'll say he's sorry, later". I told him that it was okay and that it was an accident and not to worry and go to sleep. His mind just seems to always be spinning.
We went to the grocery store today and it was bad. We haven't had any bad events at the grocery store lately, so this surprised me. Sean started to so his little yelps, that are very loud. I try to ignore them, but he doesn't stop until he gets my attention. He is definitely an attention seeker. Next, he kicked the cart and told me he was making "music". He took items off of shelves and thank God nothing broke. I try to strategically place the cart in the middle, in hopes he can't reach, but his arms have gotten longer! I think everyone was glad when we finally checked out. It was quite a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment