Friday, March 20, 2009

A Day at Wal-Mart?



I woke up this am, with horrible allergies, so we didn't make it to a playdate in New Orleans today. Luckily, I had not told Sean about it, so he wasn't disappointed. We went to get a carwash to get the pollen off of my car. Sean LOVES carwashes. He had the best time, just looking at the water and the brushes. Then, we went to Wal-Mart for groceries, but always end up in the toy dept., too. Sean was very good in the store, so he got to pick out a toy. He chose a small 4 wheeler. We had just seen a 4 wheeler on a large truck on the interstate and he commented that he wanted to go to Uncle Bubba's to ride one. We went there for Christmas and he got to ride them. Then, we headed home and I realized that we had been there for 2 hrs!! We both took a long nap and then he was ready to ride his bike. We did 2 laps around the neighborhood and he pedaled fast and I had to run to keep up! He has really learned in 1 week how to pedal and steer. All in all, it turned out to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment