Oh, how do I start?
The morning started off really well. When, Sean woke up, he curled up next to me on the sofa while I watched the news and I gave his cute cheeks a lot of kisses. Then, it was time to get ready for school. He was in the bathroom while I was getting dressed and took a box of Q-tips and dumped them onto the floor. Well, he knows better than to do this. We both picked them up, b/c we were going to be late. He did well at school, but did get bit by a child from the 2 yr old class. He didn't have any marks on him and felt fine. I let him ride his bike before lunch, but when I told Sean that it was time to come inside, he told me "no, I don't have to". After that, I picked him up and his bike and we went inside. He was very tired and took a good nap! After his nap, for some reason, he started to talk about his wagon which he hasn't used in about 6 mths. He has an incredible memory and knew that it was in the garage. I couldn't get to it b/c it is covered with a lot of Kenny's things, so I told him that Daddy would get it when he got home. Then, the questions started of when is Daddy coming. The answer "in a little while" didn't sit well with him, so then the bottom lip came out and the tears started. I then, took out the play-doh hoping that it would entertain him for a little while. It didn't last for too long, so we went out in the backyard to play. We practiced t-ball, b/c Sean is starting to play at the YMCA in a couple of weeks. Sean is fascinated with ants, right now. He knows to stay away from them, but will get as close as he can and watch them. He calls them, "ant pots" instead of "ant piles". Getting him to come inside resulted in a temper tantrum and it seemed like he cried until Kenny came home. I asked why he was crying and he said, "I want my wagon". When, Daddy came home, I turned over the reins and let Daddy feed Sean (who had refused dinner for me) and give him a bathe. It has been a long day for all of us. Tomorrow can only be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment