Sunday, March 22, 2009

Outside Fun

Riding his bike! My gardener








Today, was beautiful outside, so Sean and I spent the whole day outside. We started off the am by calling Maw Maw and finding out that Dukie was okay. Sean wanted to dress like a fireman and then take my picture with his Spiderman camera phone. It's so cute! Then, I decided to put pine needles in my flower beds, so Sean and I headed off to Lowe's. When, we got back, I spread the needles while Sean rode his back with Cameron. It seemed like the entire neighborhood was out enjoying the day. It was soon nap time and computer time for me. I had promised Sean that we would go to Target where he could "ride the cart", so we went and picked up a few things. When, we got home, Sean got on his bike again and we toured the neighborhood. Then, we watered the plants. Sean really had fun doing this. Next, we went to the backyard to play ball. We wished that Daddy didn't have to work the parade so that he could have enjoyed the day with us.




Love,


Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment