Thursday, March 19, 2009

School Day



Today, Sean headed off to his 3 yr old mom's day out class. I got to spend a quiet morning drinking some coffee and chatting on the computer. When Sean came home, Maw Maw was waiting in the driveway. Sean got so excited that he started to wave right away. Maw Maw took a nap with Sean while I waited for the tv repairman to replace a part that he had broken on a previous visit and since Sean wanted to play with his tools last time, Maw Maw came over to visit and help out. Then, Sean rode his bike. He can pedal fast now! I got a lot of exercise running behind him. Now, I'm getting ready for a much needed mom's night out and Kenny is having a father/son night with Sean.




Here's a picture of Sean next to the neighborhood dog, Jeb.




No comments:

Post a Comment